bild 5, Kein Bild, nur Klang

Antworten
peterdorr
Neues Mitglied

bild 5, Kein Bild, nur Klang

Beitrag von peterdorr »

Sorry for English, but my German is too bad to explain myself :-(

I have a Loewe bild 5 and have all my video equipment connected through a Marantz amplifier from which one HDMI cable is going into the HDMI 1 input of the Loewe.

Regardless of the input source my TV sometimes just goes black for a few seconds where as the sound remains being played.
I have updated the TV software to the latest version but nothing helps.
This is pretty annoying as you can imagine. sometimes it happens a few times within minutes and then it is away fro half an hour or so.
Also the length of "blackness" is different every time

Any help would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Peter

Alferic
Mitglied
Danksagung erhalten: Danksagungen

Beitrag von Alferic »

Why do you connect via the Marantz and not directly?

DanielaE
Spezialist

Beitrag von DanielaE »

Because Peter is interested in taking advantage of his equipment rather than making silly compromises by routing audio back from the TV to the AVR.

Peter: I suspect a HDMI cable issue. It looks like the TDMI links break down occasionally. Hint: make the cable connection as short as possible and check out other cables as well. Good ones can be found at reasonably low prices (10 €/m), more expensive cables are not necessarily better.
Ciao, Dani

Loewe bild 7.55 (SL520+v6.sowas-von.β) an Screen-Wall-Mount 2, UniCAM EVO (4.0, Troja 4.60) mit HD+ HD02,
Yamaha RX-A1060, Pioneer DV-LX50, ShieldTV Pro (2019), FireTV Stick 4K Max, 2xAlcone Pascal XT Front, 1xAlcone Dirac XT Center, 2xAlcone Lagrange XT Rears, 2xSolid Monitore Presence/Height in Konfiguration 5.0.2

PGP:2CCB 3ECB 0954 5CD3 B0DB 6AA0 BA03 56A1 2C46 38C5

peterdorr
Neues Mitglied

Beitrag von peterdorr »

DanielaE hat geschrieben:Because Peter is interested in taking advantage of his equipment rather than making silly compromises by routing audio back from the TV to the AVR.

Peter: I suspect a HDMI cable issue. It looks like the TDMI links break down occasionally. Hint: make the cable connection as short as possible and check out other cables as well. Good ones can be found at reasonably low prices (10 €/m), more expensive cables are not necessarily better.
Thanks Daniela, Dolby Atmos sound it is indeed the reason for this setup.
Unfortunately the distance from the Marantz to the TV is almost 15 meters. No way to reduce that :-(
I think I have bought a top notch cable through the dealer but will check again to find out if it is really the very very best.

Strangely it did not happen in the first couple of months of the setup, only recently it started to occur.
Thanks for your time to answer.
Much appreciated

Peter

Spielzimmer
Spezialist
Händler/Techniker: ja

Beitrag von Spielzimmer »

15m HDMI is usualy too long for a save connection. We testet several cables for a customer who used a beamer with the need of a 15m long cable to the receiver, there was no one which worked without any issue....(few years ago).

Two possiblities with probably more sucess if you don't need ARC:
- HDMI cable with a build-in amplifier
- Transmitter from HDMI to Network/CAT5-Connection and back.
bild 5.55 (SL520) & Connect 48 (SL420) beide mit ß-Software, Sub 525 an DAL, Panas. 24", DVB-S & DVB-C, Sky Q, Synology-NAS, Apple-tv 4k,

mulleflup
Spezialist
Kontakt:

Beitrag von mulleflup »

bild 7.65(5.ß.ß, Ultracam + Unicam) Subwoofer 525 (schwarz), Yamaha RX A 2080, Elac FS 247.( weiß );Universal Speaker; Dali Phantom Atmos Deckenlautsprecher, Blu-ray Panasonic DMP-UB824 (schwarz); Apple TV 4K ;
Connect 32 DR+(6.ß.ß) mit FUS im Esszimmer

bild 3.55 ( 6.ß.ß , Unicam )

Spielzimmer
Spezialist

Beitrag von Spielzimmer »

Right, forgot the third possibility, HDMI to optical and back... ;)
bild 5.55 (SL520) & Connect 48 (SL420) beide mit ß-Software, Sub 525 an DAL, Panas. 24", DVB-S & DVB-C, Sky Q, Synology-NAS, Apple-tv 4k,

DanielaE
Spezialist

Beitrag von DanielaE »

mulleflup hat geschrieben:This one with ARC:
What are your experiences with it? Is it safe to use with HDR or DolbyVision?
Ciao, Dani

Loewe bild 7.55 (SL520+v6.sowas-von.β) an Screen-Wall-Mount 2, UniCAM EVO (4.0, Troja 4.60) mit HD+ HD02,
Yamaha RX-A1060, Pioneer DV-LX50, ShieldTV Pro (2019), FireTV Stick 4K Max, 2xAlcone Pascal XT Front, 1xAlcone Dirac XT Center, 2xAlcone Lagrange XT Rears, 2xSolid Monitore Presence/Height in Konfiguration 5.0.2

PGP:2CCB 3ECB 0954 5CD3 B0DB 6AA0 BA03 56A1 2C46 38C5

mulleflup
Spezialist
Kontakt:

Beitrag von mulleflup »

Da antworte ich lieber mal in Deutsch ;)

Wir haben dieses Kabel bei einigen Kunden ( 10,15 und 20 m) im Einsatz. Allerdings zur Zeit in Verbindung Yamaha AVR´s und LG TV´s. Dort funktioniert dies mit HDR und Dolby Vision einwandfrei.
Bei unseren Loewe Kunden waren diese Längen noch nicht von Nöten.

mulleflup
bild 7.65(5.ß.ß, Ultracam + Unicam) Subwoofer 525 (schwarz), Yamaha RX A 2080, Elac FS 247.( weiß );Universal Speaker; Dali Phantom Atmos Deckenlautsprecher, Blu-ray Panasonic DMP-UB824 (schwarz); Apple TV 4K ;
Connect 32 DR+(6.ß.ß) mit FUS im Esszimmer

bild 3.55 ( 6.ß.ß , Unicam )

peterdorr
Neues Mitglied

Beitrag von peterdorr »

Spielzimmer hat geschrieben:Right, forgot the third possibility, HDMI to optical and back... ;)
Thanks, I hate the huge price tag of course but as long as it works.....
Right now I have a 30.000+ euro AV setup with no stable TV image :wah:

My dealer is offering a test with a new technology, a HDMI cable with some sort of a USB connecter attached (?)
Apparently that should work as well because it will transfer some of the more difficult data streams with the support of USB (or something)
Will let you know once it is in.

Thanks a lot
Kind regards,
Peter

Antworten

Zurück zu „Chassis SL4xx (bild 1-9, Connect UHD, Art UHD, One UHD) Baujahr 2016 - ...“