Loewe art 48 Uhd Chassis sl310

Antworten
Samicamirou
Neues Mitglied

Loewe art 48 Uhd Chassis sl310

Beitrag von Samicamirou »

Goodnight all
I am new here and sorry I translate on google because I speak French at the base
my tele loewe art 48 uhd no longer lights up just the indicator light flashes when starting up then turns white ... no image and no sound and no sign of life ... they told me that it is the mainboard that is the cause and it must be changed.
Could someone fix such a case by finding the faulty component on the mainboard? :gk:

Telesons
Neues Mitglied
Händler/Techniker: ja
Danksagung erhalten: Danksagungen

Beitrag von Telesons »

Meine antwort auf französisch :
Bonsoir,
Je ne peux que confirmer le diagnostic. Quant à envisager une réparation au composant sur cette platine, ceux à remplacer sont spécifiques et nécessitent un équipement très particulier (et très onéreux). Il n’est donc possible que d’en effectuer le remplacement.
Bonne soirée,

fswerkstatt
Spezialist
Kontakt:

Beitrag von fswerkstatt »

En effet, une réparation au niveau composants de la carte principale est pratiquement impossible (et trop chere vu le salaire horaire du technicien). Il reste néansmoins un peu d'espoir: il est possible que la carte d'alimentation soit défectueuse (souvent une petite diode). Ici une réparation est possible ... et nettement moins chere!
bild 7.55 OLED SL420 β-SW (DVB-S, DVB-C), TSM, Home Cinema Set 2.1, Mediavision 3D, FireTV Stick 4k
Connect 55 UHD SL420 β-SW (SAT>IP, DVB-T2)
We. See 32 SL810 β-SW (DVB-T2)
Xelos 32 SL DR+ L2715 (DVB-C)

Telesons
Neues Mitglied

Beitrag von Telesons »

La veille étant atteinte, d'expérience, l'alimentation ne serait pas en cause

fswerkstatt
Spezialist
Kontakt:

Beitrag von fswerkstatt »

Crois-moi, j'ai déjà eu cette faute plusieurs fois! Cela ne veut pas dire, que c'est le cas ici!
bild 7.55 OLED SL420 β-SW (DVB-S, DVB-C), TSM, Home Cinema Set 2.1, Mediavision 3D, FireTV Stick 4k
Connect 55 UHD SL420 β-SW (SAT>IP, DVB-T2)
We. See 32 SL810 β-SW (DVB-T2)
Xelos 32 SL DR+ L2715 (DVB-C)

Telesons
Neues Mitglied

Beitrag von Telesons »

C’est pour cela que j’ai utilisé le conditionnel, on ne peut jamais être sûr de rien…

Samicamirou
Neues Mitglied

Loewe art 48 Uhd

Hello
thank you for your answers and your interest in the subject.
according to Telion (loewe representative in switzerland) it is the mainboard.
I checked the power supply board is the voltages are good (24v, 12v ....)
the led is lit by the button at the bottom then it flashes for a moment then steady white. no noise and nothing happens on the screen and you will not be able to use the remote control to turn off or do anything else. the black screen and no noise on the components to detect a problem ...
the problem started suddenly the light flashed then the TV turned off.
hope this can help ...
I have seen videos where they could find the faulty component or circuit and anything is possible.
loewe technicians just change the whole map and it is expensive adding manpower.

Samicamirou
Neues Mitglied

Hello
I found a track on the mainboard but I have no information on the values of ceramic smd capacitors to change
if anyone has the loewe art 48 uhd manual service then i'm taking it otherwise i will change them on the spur of the moment. :pfeif:

Antworten

Zurück zu „Chassis SL3xx (Reference UHD, Connect UHD, Art UHD, aktuelle Full HD Modelle) Baujahr ab 2014“