Multi-screen presentation

Amcoco
Mitglied

Multi-screen presentation

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Good afternoon, this is my first post.
¡Greetings to all!
I'm setting up a system capable of playing synchronized videos via RS232 control on 6 Individual Compose L2710 for multiple uses such as presentations, 360º videos, thematic photo galleries, art...
I record my DR+ files using an RF modulator.
Any technical information would be of great help to me.
For example Option Bytes to play DR+ files in sequence or other Option Bytes, structure of the metadata file created by DR+ ...
It is a complex but exciting system to get the full potential out of devices that were born ahead of their time.
Thank you very much.
Making the impossible possible, working together: Individual Compose L2710, Spheros R37 ̈ Masterpiece, Árticos 55, Concertos 5.1, Individual Sound 5.1, Individual Sound Projector, Individual Mediacenter + Room Receiver, Harman Kardon AVR330, Assist Media, Logitech Harmony Elite...

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Example group 3x52¨
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Making the impossible possible, working together: Individual Compose L2710, Spheros R37 ̈ Masterpiece, Árticos 55, Concertos 5.1, Individual Sound 5.1, Individual Sound Projector, Individual Mediacenter + Room Receiver, Harman Kardon AVR330, Assist Media, Logitech Harmony Elite...

Keeper1612
Mitglied
Händler/Techniker: ja
Danksagung erhalten: Danksagungen

Beitrag von Keeper1612 »

Loewe Reference 85 UHD SL420 V5. 4.1
Mediacenter Reference
Blutech Interactive, Fritz!Box 6660, Fire TV
bild 7.55 SL420 V5. 4.1
Loewe Reference 55 UHD SL320 V5. 4.1
Connect SL 22 MB180

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Thank you very much Keeper1612 for the reply.

I can't open the links but I have both files.
The information I need is probably not public, I have enough information to carry it out, however with more information I can get more features.

Whether I find it or not I will continue with the project and if it is of your interest I will report in this thread. ;)

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Thanks again Keeper1612.

I have accessed the files and although they correspond to the L2715 chassis, the list of option bytes is somewhat more complete than the L2710, and includes the option byte 6 bit 4 "Start HDR demo movie after startup", I have already tested it on the L2710 chassis and it works perfectly. :)
This allows me to start the whole set with a demo.
I will continue to study...

Immensely appreciated.

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Since what I intend to do includes some reverse engineering for didactic purposes only and I wish to be scrupulously respectful of the brand, I would like to ask the moderating team what kind of material I should never share inside or outside the forum.
Thank you.

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

I would like to clarify that I'm just an enthusiast, it's not about editing code, it's just about using public information to get as much interoperability as possible between various Loewe hardware using their control interface in a private environment.

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Die Idee.
Stellen Sie sich ein Zimmer mit mehreren Fenstern auf dem Gipfel eines Berges vor, die Aussicht wäre entspannend und wunderschön..., stellen Sie sich ein Penthouse in einer Großstadt vor, von dem aus man einen wunderschönen Blick auf die Skyline hat.
Einige Menschen haben das Glück, dies genießen zu können, aber im Allgemeinen und im Alltag ist dies nicht möglich.
Stellen Sie sich nun vor, Sie nehmen an denselben Orten ein 360°-Video auf und spielen es in einem Raum ab, in dem Sie statt Fenstern große Bildschirme haben. Es ist nicht genau dasselbe, aber es ist ähnlich, und es hat den großen Vorteil, dass Sie nicht von zu Hause weggehen müssen.
Das ist die Idee.

Ich verfolge dieses Forum schon seit langem und denke, dass ich zwar die grundlegenden technischen Fragen gelöst habe, aber der Austausch hier kann mir helfen, ein besseres Ergebnis zu erzielen.

The idea.
Imagine a room with multiple windows on the top of a mountain, the views would be relaxing and wonderful..., imagine a penthouse in a big city with beautiful views of the skyline.
Some people are lucky enough to be able to enjoy this, but in general and in everyday life it is not possible.
Now imagine recording a 360º video in those same places and playing it back in a room where instead of windows you have big screens, it's not exactly the same but it's similar, and it has the great advantage that you don't have to move from your home.
That's the idea.

I've been following this forum for a long time and I think that although I have the basic technical questions solved, sharing it here can help me to get a better result.

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

doc00200420231104181451_001.jpg
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Für dieses Projekt ist es sehr wichtig, dass alle Displays, vor allem die nebeneinander liegenden, genau die gleichen Farben haben.
Da es sich um alle L2710 handelt, kann ich über das Servicemenü die Farben nur bei denen ohne FRC einstellen, bei denen mit FRC scheint die Einstellung keine Wirkung zu haben, auch in den Servicehandbüchern anderer Modelle mit FRC gibt es ein zusätzliches Untermenü dafür. Irgendwelche Vorschläge?

For this project it is very important that all screens, especially the ones next to each other, have exactly the same colours.
Being all L2710, through the service menu I can only adjust the colours on the ones without FRC, on the ones with FRC the adjustment seems to have no effect, also in the service manuals of other models with FRC there is an auxiliary submenu for this. Any suggestions?

Keeper1612
Mitglied
Händler/Techniker: ja
Danksagung erhalten: Danksagungen

Beitrag von Keeper1612 »

I'm no really sure but I think this function is only for correcting the individual panel tolerance of eatch panel in a TV-Set.

I think Loewe used this in combination with a calibration tool in there factory.
Loewe Reference 85 UHD SL420 V5. 4.1
Mediacenter Reference
Blutech Interactive, Fritz!Box 6660, Fire TV
bild 7.55 SL420 V5. 4.1
Loewe Reference 55 UHD SL320 V5. 4.1
Connect SL 22 MB180

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Ich entschuldige mich, wenn meine deutschen Übersetzungen etwas barbarisch klingen, das ist die Schuld des Übersetzers :D . Ich füge den Text auf Englisch ein, damit ich dem Thema folgen kann.

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Danke Keeper1612 , das ist, was ich denke.

Eigentlich haben sie alle FRC, um von 25FPS auf 100FPS zu skalieren, aber dieses Problem tritt nur bei den 40''-Modellen (Samsumg-Panel) auf, mit der Benutzung verschlechtern sich ihre Farben erheblich. Bei diesen Modellen befindet sich zwischen dem Signalboard und dem T-Con ein zusätzliches Modul (FRC-Modul 70200.050), das meiner Meinung nach für das Problem verantwortlich ist.
Beim Aufrufen des Untermenüs für Farbverstärkung und Farboffset erscheint ein weißes und ein schwarzes Kästchen auf dem Bildschirm, wenn ein Parameter geändert wird, scheint dies keine Veränderung zu bewirken.

Der Rest sind Sharp-Panels, die den FRC in der T-CON enthalten und keine Probleme verursachen.
Mit ziemlicher Sicherheit gibt es ein Gerät, das aus einem Farbmessgerät besteht und an den Serviceanschluss angeschlossen wird, um das FRC-Modul zu kalibrieren.
Auf jeden Fall vergilben die CCFLs in der Hintergrundbeleuchtung mit der Zeit, was sich auf die Gesamtfarbe auswirkt, so dass Sie in der Lage sein sollten, sie zu justieren.

Thanks Keeper1612 , that's what I think.

Actually they all have FRC to scale from 25FPS to 100FPS, but this problem only occurs in the 40'' models (Samsumg panel), with use their colours degrade considerably. In these models there is an additional module between the signal board and the T-Con (FRC-Modul 70200.050), which in my opinion is responsible for the problem.
When accessing the submenu for colour gain and colour offset a white and a black box appears on the screen, if any parameter is changed it doesn't seem to produce any change.

The rest are Sharp panels that include the FRC in the T-CON and do not give any problems.
There is almost certainly an instrument that consists of a colourimeter and connects to the service port to calibrate the FRC-Modul.
In any case, over time the CCFLs in the backlight turn yellow and this affects the overall colour, so you should be able to adjust it.

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Wenn Sie daran interessiert sind, Ihren Fernseher zu kalibrieren, können Sie das in diesem Artikel erwähnte Tool von avsforum.com herunterladen:
https://www.avsforum.com/threads/avs-hd ... on.948496/

If you are interested in calibrating your TV, you can download the tool mentioned in this article from avsforum.com:
https://www.avsforum.com/threads/avs-hd ... on.948496/

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Für einige sind Instrumente oder Filter erforderlich, für andere braucht man ein gutes Auge.
Für die, die Filter benötigen, verwende ich ein spezielles VGA-Kabel, das ich selbst hergestellt habe. In der Mitte des Kabels habe ich die R-, G- und B-Leitungen durchtrennt und Schalter angebracht, mit denen ich zwei Farben "filtern" kann, während ich die andere Farbe einstelle.

Some require instruments or filters and others require a good eye.
For the ones that require filters I use a special VGA cable I made, in the middle of the cable I cut the R,G,B lines and put switches, with this I can "filter" two colours while I adjust the other one.

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

{Eigentlich haben sie alle FRC, um von 25FPS auf 100FPS zu skalieren}
{Actually they all have FRC to scale from 25FPS to 100FPS}

Ich meinte die Interpolation.
I meant to say interpolation.

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Das erwähnte Modul arbeitet mit dem PNX5100-Prozessor. Wenn jemand daran interessiert ist, den FRC zu verstehen, kann er hier mehr erfahren:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... tipFEFxvVH

The mentioned module works with the PNX5100 processor, if anyone is interested in understanding the FRC you can learn here:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source= ... tipFEFxvVH

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Kurz gesagt, das System "Frame Rate Conversion" multipliziert die Anzahl der Bilder, um ein flüssigeres Bild anzuzeigen.
Die Bildnachbearbeitung analysiert drei aufeinanderfolgende Bilder, berechnet die Bewegungsvektoren der Objekte im Bild und synthetisiert drei Bilder, die zwischen jeweils zwei Originalbildern eingefügt werden, von 25fps bis 100fps (TV-Programmwiedergabe) oder synthetisiert 4 Bilder, von 24fps bis 120fps (Kinomoduswiedergabe).

In short, the "Frame Rate Conversion" system multiplies the number of frames to display a smoother image.
The image post-processing analyses three consecutive frames, calculates the motion vectors of the objects in the image and synthesises three frames to insert between every two original frames, going from 25fps to 100fps (TV programme playback) or synthesises 4 frames, from 24fps to 120fps (cinema mode playback).

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Es gibt eine weitere Technik, die auch FRC (Frame Rate Control) genannt wird und mit der mehr Farben wiedergegeben werden können:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frame_rate_control

There is another technique, also called FRC (Frame Rate Control), which allows more colours to be reproduced:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frame_rate_control

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Meiner Meinung nach besteht der aktuelle Verbrauchertrend darin, auf Abruf ein vielfältiges Menü von Inhalten zu erhalten, das in Echtzeit und einzeln konsumiert werden kann.
Dieses Projekt steht im Gegensatz zu diesem Trend, es sucht nach einer anderen Erfahrung... intimer, der Betrachter nimmt durch seine Sinne an der Kreation teil.

In my opinion the current consumer trend is to get on demand a varied menu of content to be consumed in real time one at a time.
This project is contrary to the trend, it is looking for a different experience... more intimate, the viewer participates in the creation through his senses.

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Das technische Problem ist fast dasselbe, aber es ist ein Vielfaches davon, viele Quellen und viele Ziele.

The technical issue is almost the same, but multiplied, many sources and many destinations.

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Das wäre zu einfach... Und zu teuer.
Es gibt Alternativen, wir haben den Vorteil von autonomen Bildschirmen, der Verkehr und die Datenverteilung werden vereinfacht.
Es ist ähnlich wie in einem Orchester, die Musiker spielen ihre Partituren und der Dirigent koordiniert sie.

It would be too easy... And too expensive.
There are alternatives, we have the advantage of autonomous displays, traffic and data distribution are simplified.
It is similar to an orchestra, the musicians play their scores and the orchestra conductor coordinates them.

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Die professionelle Lösung für diese Art von Aufgaben besteht im Wesentlichen in der Anwendung von Brute-Force, einer leistungsstarken Hardware, die alle Eingaben in den Speicher lädt und nach der Verarbeitung (Skalierung, Effekte, Audioextraktion usw.) das Ergebnis auf den Ausgangspuffern ausgibt.
Alle entsprechen der HDCP-Spezifikation, was bedeutet, dass das Endergebnis nicht aufgezeichnet werden kann, sondern jede Präsentation bei jeder Wiedergabe neu berechnet werden muss.
Natürlich wird die Farbe ohne Unterabtastung (4:4:4) dargestellt.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chroma_subsampling

Ohne diese leistungsfähige Hardware ist es unumgänglich, den größten Teil des Inhalts jedes Bildschirms vorzubearbeiten und lokal zu speichern, aber nicht unbedingt den gesamten Inhalt.
Der Regisseur wird die Wiedergabe aller Bildschirme synchronisieren.

Und... was ist mit DR+?
Diese Geräte haben eine Linux-formatierte Festplatte, der Digitalrekorder erstellt für jede Aufnahme eine Reihe von Dateien, deren Name die Nummer der Aufnahme ist:
00000xxx.ifo, Informationsdatei.
00000xxx.DAT, Datendatei.
00000xxx.idx, Indexdatei.
00000xxxx00.TRP, erster Block der Videodatei, MPEG-TS (MPEG Transport Stream) Format.
000xxx01.TRP, zweiter Block der Videodatei.
00000xxxxnn.TRP, n-ter Block der Videodatei.

Die Bearbeitung dieser Dateien ermöglicht es, einige ihrer Daten (Programm, Sender, Datum...) zu ändern. Dies stellt keine Gefahr dar, denn wenn das System einen Fehler oder eine Inkonsistenz feststellt, wird die Aufnahme einfach gelöscht.

The professional solution for this kind of tasks consists basically in the use of brute force, a powerful hardware loads all the inputs in memory and after being processed (scaling, effects, audio extraction...) dumps the result in the output buffers.
All comply with the HDCP specification, which means that the final result cannot be recorded, each presentation has to be computed on each playback.
Naturally the colour is done without subsampling (4:4:4).
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chroma_subsampling

Without this powerful hardware, it becomes essential to pre-edit most of the content of each screen and store it locally, but not necessarily all of it.
The director will synchronise the playback of all of them together.

So... What about DR+?
These devices have a Linux formatted hard disk, the digital recorder creates for each recording a set of files whose name is the recording number:
00000xxx.ifo, information file.
00000xxx.DAT, data file.
00000xxx.idx, index file.
00000xxxx00.TRP, first block of the video file, MPEG-TS (MPEG transport stream) format.
000xxx01.TRP, Second block of the video file.
00000xxxxnn.TRP, nth block of the video file.

Editing these files makes it possible to change some of their data (programme, station, date...), this does not suppose any danger, if the system detects any error or inconsistency it will simply delete the recording.

Amcoco
Mitglied

Beitrag von Amcoco »

Resumen.png

Antworten

Zurück zu „Multiroom und Heimautomation“