Bild i.55 flickering

Antworten
Jedimaster64
Neues Mitglied

Bild i.55 flickering

Beitrag von Jedimaster64 »

(Sorry for the English but my German writing is not very good. Please feel free to answer in German :) )

Up to last week I was the owner of a Loewe bild 7. I however swapped this for a Loewe Bild i.55.
Overall I’m happy with the new TV but it does seem the image processing is not as good (or I don’t know the right setting) as the bild 7. For fast moving scenes or at the start of a Netflix show (start of a scene) I get heavy distorted imaging, like a lot of frames are dropped.

There are a lot of new menu options (ultra smooth motion, clear motion settings etc) but I none of these seem to solve the problem.

Is this a recognized problem and can someone suggest some settings to try out?

Thanks a lot…

Jedimaster64
Neues Mitglied

No one having troubles with their Bild i?

dubdidu
Danksagung erhalten: Danksagungen
Kontakt:

Beitrag von dubdidu »

Maybe give it a try with these hints:

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=8426
bild 7.65 mit klang 5 F/R und klang 5 Subwoofer, bild 3.49 DR+ mit klang 1 Set, bild 3.40 mit Individual Sound Subwoofer, Individual Compose 40" L2700, Individual Sound L1, HD+ mit Unicam Evo (Troja), AirSpeaker, Speaker 2Go, ATV4K, Synology RS 816

Mr.Krabbs

Beitrag von Mr.Krabbs »

Beim Bild i:
Einstellungen/Bild/Bildmodus/Bewegungskompensation auf aus stellen.
Gruß aus dem Harz !

bild 7.65 (SL 4xx mit Beta),TSM, klang 5, klang 5 Sub, Klang Link, BTVi, Connect 32 (SL3xx mit Beta), bild i.48 (SL750 mit Beta), Airspeaker, Speaker2go

Jedimaster64
Neues Mitglied

Thank you. I tried already all possible combination of options… It seems that motion processing is for the time being considerably worse than with the bild 7. Even my wife notices it and wonders why I spent so much on an upgrade while from picture quality it is a downgrade :) …. So many motion errors, frames being skipped etc. Let’s hope it is due to early state of the firmware…

Tobias.K
Routinier

Beitrag von Tobias.K »

But honestly, it was clear from the beginning that a bild i is a downgrade from a bild 7?

Best regards
Tobias
TV: Loewe Art 55 UHD (SL 310, 5.4.6.0) - BD Player: Denon DBP 1611 - Gaming: XBox One S - Nintendo Mini Classic SNES - Amp.: Denon PMA 710 - LS: Canton GLE 409 - KH: Beyerdynamic DT880

Jedimaster64
Neues Mitglied

Oh really? I didn’t know that to be honest. I thought with the new NT7 platform image would be better. I additionally bought the klang 5 soundbar to compensate for the worse sound quality of the Bild I.

Jedimaster64
Neues Mitglied

I have figured out a bit myself. The TV seems to have issues with the frame rate matching that an AppleTV tries to do (so for example switching from 50 Hz homescreen to 24 Hz Netflix movie). Sometimes, the TV seems to interpret the frame rate wrongly and gets into a strange motion errors. Recent firmware didn't solve it. Guess I have to wait until they figure out the bug at Loewe...

dubdidu
Kontakt:

Beitrag von dubdidu »

or you change the frame rate of the Apple TV to consistently 24 Hz.
bild 7.65 mit klang 5 F/R und klang 5 Subwoofer, bild 3.49 DR+ mit klang 1 Set, bild 3.40 mit Individual Sound Subwoofer, Individual Compose 40" L2700, Individual Sound L1, HD+ mit Unicam Evo (Troja), AirSpeaker, Speaker 2Go, ATV4K, Synology RS 816

Jedimaster64
Neues Mitglied

Yes :-). But I also have streaming apps (from Dutch television for example) that run at 50 Hz frame rate. So I need to AppleTV to switch…

Antworten

Zurück zu „Chassis SL7xx (bild i) Baujahr 2021 - ...“